The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Special Member
27,775 Posts
Nice for sure, How long did it take to gather ALL of that ?

·
Registered
Seiko Dive Watches, Rolex Submariner
145 Posts
Any one else insanely curious about the back story on these pictures or is it just me?

Kyle? Care to share what's going on here?

-- Will

·
Special Member
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice for sure, How long did it take to gather ALL of that ?

Hi David,

I wanted to Thank You for the Yellow NOS 6139 Hands (hard to spot in the pile but you might recognize them) :) It was a long wait but I am glad the hands arrived safely. They Look Fantastic. Thank You Sir for a smooth transaction and beautiful hands.

Kyle

·
Registered
SEIKO 6105-8110 150m Diver PROOF
1,086 Posts
Super catch, Kyle. Will keep you busy this weekend.

Indera

·
Craftsman
3,878 Posts
Welcome back Kyle! Looks like you've got Plenty to keep you busy!

·
Special Member
2,836 Posts
Oh my, it’s like an Indiana Jones movie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Special Member
2,836 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Special Member
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Welcome back Kyle! Looks like you've got Plenty to keep you busy!

Plenty here to keep You and John Busy. I have more boxes that need to be opened. HELP!

I also have a mountain of mail (No Fun) and the IRS has sent me 2 checks for $1200 and another for $600. I still owe the IRS money and they are sending me checks. I love America :)

·
Craftsman
3,878 Posts
Plenty here to keep You and John Busy. I have more boxes that need to be opened. HELP!

I also have a mountain of mail (No Fun) and the IRS has sent me 2 checks for $1200 and another for $600. I still owe the IRS money and they are sending me checks. I love America :)
Yeah, another check is on the way for $1400 from good O'l Uncle Sam.

Doen't that just make you want to Gift a watch to a Friend??...........:)

·
Registered
Seiko Dive Watches, Rolex Submariner
145 Posts

Kyle, those are just your "stimmy" checks AND you're getting another one for $1400. America is awesome. Even more $$$ to spend on watches, right?

·
Special Member
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The US Government also sent me a Debit card preloaded with $1200. Another "stimmy" :) Was this sent by mistake? I don't really care if it was sent by mistake I'm gonna to spend it. After all wasn't this to help the economy. Once it's spent they ain't gettin none of it back. I have a duty as an American to spend money and help the economy even if it's not my money :)

1 - 20 of 113 Posts