The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These came back from my watchmaker yesterday after overhauling.
1) Vulcain - I got this at auction and kept the Special bracelet on it with the 1970 calendar. Works perfectly for 2020.
2) Bulova - NOS crystal added. I kept the Speidel BoR because it just looks cool on it.
3) Hamilton - My first electric watch. Looks like it was barely worn. I have the box as well. This one had some sort of broken part related to the date wheel. So my watchmaker replaced it and then as he went to reassemble the watch, he realized he didn’t quite know how to put it back together. So he found a service manual and sorted things out. Took awhile though.
4) Lady Hamilton - Newer crystal added from a donor watch In my watchmaker‘s stash. It was my wife’s grandmother‘s so why not get ‘er running again. Not very practical.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,186 Posts
wow. beautiful quad of watches. Each one is pretty special.

Love the case back on the Vulcain. The Hamilton does it for me. I'm not a gold watch guy but I'd wear that one.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow. beautiful quad of watches. Each one is pretty special.

Love the case back on the Vulcain. The Hamilton does it for me. I'm not a gold watch guy but I'd wear that one.
Thanks! My guy is a one man band and now with his shop basically shut down, he has time to focus on his backlog. Getting these all back at once was like Christmas.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Wish I had access to a watchmaker like that. Of course then I would buy more watches to keep him or her busy.

Nice group there. Enjoy them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts