The Watch Site banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought this beauty might look nice on a blue rubber strap. Then I remembered that the original diver, that it was the “reimagination” of, was supplied with a tropic strap. So, since I couldn’t find a blue tropic, I went for the waffle. So, what do you think? Too much blue?

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
I don’t think that you can go wrong. My 6015 also has a lot of blue. It is broken up more without a colored bezel like yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
To be frank, a tad too much blue imo. The more neutral black does it more justice. Just my 0.02c

·
Premium Member
9,576 Posts
nope - looks great. I have that same waffle on my Pepsi Turtle - probably the most comfortable strap I won. Looks great Kat ....

Personally, I try to like the Z -straps but can't. They aways get taken off and replaced.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nope - looks great. I have that same waffle on my Pepsi Turtle - probably the most comfortable strap I won. Looks great Kat ....

Personally, I try to like the Z -straps but can't. They aways get taken off and replaced.

Thank you, Mike. I like it, too. Feels great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
424 Posts
I think it looks great, matches up beautifully......blue with blue gives it modern look with a classic design.....I think it works better than a black strap.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think it looks great, matches up beautifully......blue with blue gives it modern look with a classic design.....I think it works better than a black strap.

Thanks, Dennis.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I prefer black over blue and metal over rubber.

I have the metal bracelet, but like to switch it up. The bracelet is nice, but makes the watch very heavy. It is much more comfortable on a rubber strap.

·
Premium Member
9,576 Posts
I have the metal bracelet, but like to switch it up. The bracelet is nice, but makes the watch very heavy. It is much more comfortable on a rubber strap.

+1. Not that I'm a diver watch guy, but the few I have are on rubber straps - too heavy on bracelets and easier to clean off after use on a strap ....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts