The Watch Site banner
181 - 192 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts

Posted in the discussion forum

Asked him for a price - he said $300
I questioned this, and he said sorry it's $800 (still WAAAAY too cheap)
Asked for more pics, he sent me pics of a completely different watch - images stolen from one of our respected forum members here
Has now gone silent, despite multiple requests from me for pictures of the actual watch he says he's selling

Report this scammer!!, who's clearly been buying followers.
His account needs removing ASAP

21 likes for a watch like this, with 16K followers...?? Dodgy AF!!

Watch Analog watch Clock Font Everyday carry

Attachments

·
Registered
341 Posts
General question for everyone...Have you provided your phone number to a seller upon their request after the purchase of an item on ebay? I have been asked to provide mine by an out of country seller that I definitely purchased item from. Just hesitant to provide. Stated it was needed for shipment tracking and delivery. Sound legit? Thanks,

·
Registered
102 Posts
General question for everyone...Have you provided your phone number to a seller upon their request after the purchase of an item on ebay? I have been asked to provide mine by an out of country seller that I definitely purchased item from. Just hesitant to provide. Stated it was needed for shipment tracking and delivery. Sound legit? Thanks,
I provided an answer at the other thread where you posted the question. Thanks and good luck.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Update - the seller has changed his IG name to Login • Instagram

Posted in the discussion forum

Asked him for a price - he said $300
I questioned this, and he said sorry it's $800 (still WAAAAY too cheap)
Asked for more pics, he sent me pics of a completely different watch - images stolen from one of our respected forum members here
Has now gone silent, despite multiple requests from me for pictures of the actual watch he says he's selling

Report this scammer!!, who's clearly been buying followers.
His account needs removing ASAP

21 likes for a watch like this, with 16K followers...?? Dodgy AF!!

View attachment 496360

181 - 192 of 192 Posts