The Watch Site banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have a saved search for Seiko on eBay that I check multiple times a day, which only shows new listings since i last looked. This helps me keep an eye out for a particular model, if it gets listed without the model number by the seller.

The downside is once every so often, one of the junk dealers, usually from India, dumps every Feiko they own at once.

Thankfully, eBay let’s you exclude up to 10 sellers in your saved search. I just started using that feature. By excluding two sellers in India, I bypass approx 5000 Feikos.
Thank you, I'll have to look into setting that. I, too, pull up major dumps of the Mumbai Specials.

·
Registered
102 Posts
And, because I am watching the item, was sent an offer discount. Lol.

What is the general consensus? Should I respond and let him know the item is a fake?
I know it's now 5-6 weeks after your two posts, but accessed the past listing to find seller's name for reference, and see << This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available. >>
Too many eBayers called him out so he moved on? Or sold somewhere else, Reddit, WUS, etc?

·
Registered
102 Posts
General question for everyone...Have you provided your phone number to a seller upon their request after the purchase of an item on ebay? I have been asked to provide mine by an out of country seller that I definitely purchased item from. Just hesitant to provide. Stated it was needed for shipment tracking and delivery. Sound legit? Thanks,
I provided an answer at the other thread where you posted the question. Thanks and good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts