The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently got a nice Armida A6 explorer type watch with a 70,000A/h anti-magentic rating!

The Chinese company both Armida/Helson uses for manufacturing is an ISO 9001 (quality standard) rated manufacturer they really have a good colabration between the manufacturers design folks and the two watch companies as they incorporated some high quality features such as: threaded (into case) crown tubes, rubber O ring on crown tube for additional water resistance, crystal ar coatings, well made bracelets using screws instead of push-pins (neither is a poor design) just based on manufacturers design preferences. JThe Chinese watch manufacturing industry has stepped up into a very good market with quality made products. As we all know there are still those companies making some terrible watches and cheap copy's but overall companies like Armida are dong a pretty decent job of working with manufactures, and customers suggestions.

Attachments

·
Registered
746 Posts
I'm sure....

Armida/Helson, and companies like Benarus/Raven are micro producers of watches. I'm sure their cases and bracelets are made by fulswing in china.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I bought a brass Maranez, which is I think is their sister company. The difference is 3 fold to me:

1. brass nice material
2. 47mm, not typical and ubiqutous 42-44mm
3. sub $350 which is key for me because many micro brands are $500-1000 depending on movement

this is 300wr watch, seiko movement

on and here is how it looks. inspired by paneria and ennebi after

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

1 - 3 of 3 Posts