The Watch Site banner

Are you ready to dive?

2K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  buddy13 
#1 ·
You betcha ;) ...

This is the only Seiko I have in my humble collection right now. Seriously apart from this and the SBBN013 there is no modern Seiko offering that interests me..
Though I sincerely hope that Seiko will upgrade the SBDX001 with the following features soon (I am allowed to dream aren't I :57: )...

- Sapphire crystal (not a must)
- Sapphire bezel
- 4 o'clock crown
- Signed crown (with tube like OS 300m/SBDB001)
- Smaller applied ' SEIKO' logo on dial
- A better quality second hand

I would buy one in a heartbeat :) ...

Really the changes on the 015 has made it another watch from the 007..hope it will be the SBDX001 someday...

When my watches are strapped to a Nato..they now what's coming their way ;) ....hopefully tomorrow me and some mates are going diving so I got my kit out and took some pics for you guys! Hope you liked them...

See less See more
#8 ·
Ready indeed! Nice shots, thank you.

My SBBN015 is apparently being delivered today from Seiya. I have to say, of all the current Tuna offerings the SBBN015 is the one that catches my eye the most. Subtle though the changes are, the sum of them adds up to a great looking watch.

#9 ·
Technoman said:
Ready indeed! Nice shots, thank you.

My SBBN015 is apparently being delivered today from Seiya. I have to say, of all the current Tuna offerings the SBBN015 is the one that catches my eye the most. Subtle though the changes are, the sum of them adds up to a great looking watch.

well done in getting the 015..IMHO the 015 is the best tuna, since it is very wearable and capable at the same time ;) ...

The changes really amount to a lot, at least in my eyes..some may say it is overpriced compared to the SBBN007..in my opinion it should cost even more than it does.. (I had 3 SBBN007's but did not like them half as the 015)...

As an ultimate tool watch I then consider the 013 to be the best with its sapphire crystal, one piece case, higher WR rating and for the having the BEST crown in the business of dive watches...even better than a triplock crown IMHO..mind you the crown on the 015 is still very good...

Post pics when you get that bad boy :) ...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.