The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you all know, October is CASIOCTOBER here on SCWF!!! :clap:

What this means is that Octobers on SCWF are a month long celebration of all things Casio. The best part is that Casioctober starts in 2 days and ends with Casioctoberfest on Halloween day! We encourage all of you to celebrate Casioctober with us, but bringing out your casios and writting little reviews of them for all to enjoy and learn. If you don't have a casio, then take this as an excuse to get your hands on one, or better yet, if you have one to many, give one to a fellow forumer in need. Spread the love and at the end of the month lets try and do little get togethers in the areas were we live to celebrate Casioctoberfest with friends (beer, costumes and of course Casios are most definitely encouraged)!

:)

·
Registered
1,050 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds like it's going to be a fun month full of Casios. I can't wait to see all your reviews and all the interesting casios.

If anyone wants to do a get together in NYC near the end of October, let me know.

·
Premium Member
3,047 Posts
Isthmus said:
sounds like it's going to be a fun month full of Casios. I can't wait to see all your reviews and all the interesting casios.

If anyone wants to do a get together in NYC near the end of October, let me know.
Possibly. I'll have to let you know.

Cheers!
Mike

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I'm ready!

The line up's changed a bit in the last 12 months so some new pics are in order..... will get those sorted and post them in the next day or two

·
Premium Member
3,047 Posts
:'( :'( Unfortunately most of my Casios have gone AWOL, but with a little help from my friends I can still participate. A little preview.

Cheers!
Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
I've been working on pictures of ALL of my Casio collection >:D It has been a lot of work, really. I've taken about a trillion pictures, selecting only a few of them. After that cropping, improving light and contrast, adding a watermark with my nick, resizing....lot of work.

It will be great to show them all :)

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Excellent everyone and thanks for posting pics here.

However, don't forget, please start new casio threads during the month of Casioctober and tell us about your casios. Reviews of them would be MOST welcome! :bravo_2:

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
46 Posts
Love the idea of Casioctober!

I did a comparo review of my G-Shock Riseman GW-9200 with a Casio Sport SGW-300 over on another forum, I can copy/paste here if you like.

·
Premium Member
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
zippofan said:
Love the idea of Casioctober!

I did a comparo review of my G-Shock Riseman GW-9200 with a Casio Sport SGW-300 over on another forum, I can copy/paste here if you like.

Please do We'd love to read it and save a copy in the Casio Review archive for future reference. Thanks in advance for the post.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Really late here in Cape Town but I couldn't resist setting up a quick picture, sorry about the lousy quality. Here are a handful of Casios I've collected over the years. Clustered around another classic Casio original you'll see a couple of Waveceptors, Protreks, G Shocks, calculators and single and double sensor types. Cheers!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts