The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the Seiko 5 watch dial there is the raised Seiko logo and "5" on the upper middle dial. Has anyone removed this before? I am needing a flat surface and surface marring isn't an issue as long as it's contained within the footprint of the original logo.
I am wading through a lot while searching so I'm hoping someone can help. I don't really want to get a junk dial unless someone knows of a domestic source for a scraper. Thanks for any help

·
Registered
461 Posts
Take thhe dial off and look at the rear, if its removable you will see two holes where the feet attach it to the dial, i must say though that i honestly have not even looked before, so i might be incorrect.

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
well if i remember correctly the older ones had the removable logo and the newer ones are not...why do you want to remove it?...it is damaged?...do you have any pics of it?....id the dial still in the watch?...God Bless John

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I figured it out. There are small pins that hold them in so I used a dental pick on the backside to loosen the emblems and the pried them off from the front using a dial protector and the dental pick.

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
well that is one i have never seen...how does it look without that now?...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts