The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm leaning toward a Tuna as watch next. I really would like to try it on before buying. Anywhre in NYC/Philly/DC that sells them to try it on?

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Just buy it! ;D You won't regret it! ;)

I see you own an Ecozilla (me too, and i love mine)...so if you are fond of your zilla, the tuna will fight with her for wrist time.

Shoot for the SBBN013, straight. Or, if you're an auto guy, go for the SBDX011.

CHRIS

·
Registered
186 Posts
citizenfox said:
I'm leaning toward a Tuna as watch next. I really would like to try it on before buying. Anywhre in NYC/Philly/DC that sells them to try it on?
It's Japan market only to the best of my knowlege. Just read the reviews which are all quite positive and go for it.

·
Registered
476 Posts
citizenfox said:
I tried on a SBBN007 (similar to SBBN017) on my 6.5" wrist. It fits better and wears lighter than both the SKX007 and MM300. Looks a lot better on the wrist than stock photos. The look is on par with the MM300 (subjective).

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
watcholic said:
I tried on a SBBN007 (similar to SBBN017) on my 6.5" wrist. It fits better and wears lighter than both the SKX007 and MM300. Looks a lot better on the wrist than stock photos. The look is on par with the MM300 (subjective).

I like the 17 as well. It's just half the fun is trying it on different ones, deciding, etc... figured there might be a place in NYC. I have zero doubts that if I get it I'll like it, a lot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts