The Watch Site banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dial is pulling me in. I may have to have it. I think it looks like the strap is part strap, part bracelet. Nice dimensions. It may need to be my new dress watch. :)

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I would post a pic if I owned the watch, Nervous to borrow one, but you gents should look at this watch if you have not already. If I buy it I will take a pic. Going to decide next week if I have to have it.

·
Banned
2,919 Posts
I like the blue sunburst dial. Keep in mind these watches have domed hardlex crystals, not sapphire. The band features blue stitching and a deployant clasp (instead of the annoying pin and buckle).
if it speaks to you, this watch should be pleasing to your senses. The 6r15 movement is excellent. Last month I bought 2 new SARBs (045 & 033) and absolutely love them!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He he I emailed him tonight about it. It's in stock. :) I may pull the trigger next week. It will be my first SARB but my 3rd dress watch. I usually buy the ones that keep me up at night. Thanks for the link!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Jan-10 said:
The dial is pulling me in. I may have to have it. I think it looks like the strap is part strap, part bracelet. Nice dimensions. It may need to be my new dress watch. :)
Hey Jay :) ...haven't seen this one before actually. I think the treatment of the textured dial is quite original and very beautifully executed.

·
Registered
215 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts