The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a couple of watches I bought used to start replacing my collection that was stolen. Both Citizens need repair and I am hoping someone on this site can repair them for me. I've heard sending them to Citizen can be expensive.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Hi, welcome, a little more info would be very helpful. What models do you have? vintage? mechanical or quartz? fix or restoration? what country are you in? Some pics are always very helpful. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
There are several members here who do their own repairs and also repair watches for others. Like it was mentioned in the previous post if you post up what model Citizen's you have and what problems you are having I'm sure someone will be willing to take the job on. I do repairs but only on my own watches. Mostly because once you start doing repairs for other people you soon find your own watches never seem to get any time one the bench! Good luck.

Michael

·
Registered
55 Posts
I would rather have a member here do my repairs to support their habit than a stranger. But I understand if they don't want to be swamped. I have Seiko vintage automatics that need service.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright, so the first one I have is a Citizen Eco Drive Blue Angel JR 3080-51L, and the digital time and date functions do not work correctly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts