The Watch Site banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Special Member
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching that pretty intently and if I didn't make a big purchase last week, would have been all over this one. maybe I should have used the paypal credit special, no interest financing...HEHE. congrats, it was a nice one.

<* shark >>><

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
yes i seen it too...no one here bought it?...

·
Administrator
33,293 Posts
Wish I knew what was being spoken about :)

·
Administrator
33,293 Posts
Thanks Shark but what does "forward" refer to ?

·
Craftsman
3,935 Posts
You can only speedtime your forward motion. You'll need the reverse model for timing your speed backwards.........:grin:

·
Special Member
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
per kohei, former TZ Seiko moderator:

"
I beleive it was a part of novelty goods by Isuzu

Isuzu introduced light duty trucks under the name in 1970, and it was given to the owners by Isuzu or perhaps used as prize of their promotional campaign. Check the "font" from the link below, i think they have not change it since.

I think double named Seiko are always fun to own.

Best regards,
Kohei "

<* shark >>><

·
Special Member
1,291 Posts
Judging by the inside of the case back the pusher gaskets are shot.
Beautiful watch. Way outside my spending allowance.

·
Special Member
7,495 Posts
I think it's a forward because the inner rotating ring has the time scale reversed so you can set it for the time you are waiting to hit or "forward" Like a countdown timer.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have read where "forward" refers to some inspirational speak from Seiko executive (sorry cannot remember the name) where he was providing some motivation for the future something to the effect "we will lean forward, step forward, move...forward" in business and innovation.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts