The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a couple of these for sale. What attracted me to them is the giant chunky case and the neat full crown shroud design. I also like the bold face design. They are not cheap at around $600 bucks average. Just wondering if anyone has one and how they like it. It looks huge but the case design is very unique and eye catching. Any thought out there on them?

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
I too was attracted by the unique case design and crown set up. I had a chrono and a GMT but sold them both as they were too big.

For a big watch they do a good job at riding the wrist but the weight and size eventually go too much for my 6.8 inch wrist, they could be ok if you have 7.5 inch wrists or larger.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I have an 8 inch wrist. Thank you for the wrist shots as they give me a great perspective of how they would look. I really like the look of the watch. I think because it is a bit over the top and it kind of makes a statement. I just have to decide about the $600 price tag. I typically do not buy new watches. In the last two years out of all of the watches I have bought only three are new. Some thing about this one was has really caught my eye though.

Michael

1 - 3 of 3 Posts