The Watch Site banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
If I click Forums (top left between home and Active Topics) anywhere on site I get a blank page. I'm in the UK. Otherwise seems to be ok.

·
Premium Member
2,061 Posts
Thanks for making the new thread and letting me in John :grin:

I can only access the site by Googling SCWF and then clicking on active forums. or trading post
Trying to log in via the home page just gives me a blank page, and clicking on Forums gives the same.
All other functions seem to work.
I get the same on my desktop, laptop and Iphone.

·
Administrator
32,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for making the new thread and letting me in John :grin:

I can only access the site by Googling SCWF and then clicking on active forums. or trading post
Trying to log in via the home page just gives me a blank page, and clicking on Forums gives the same.
All other functions seem to work.
I get the same on my desktop, laptop and Iphone.
I think the "problem" has been sorted Ivor, can you confirm you can get in ok now ?

·
Administrator
32,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It would seem that the SCWF "earned" a upgrade which caused a few problems while it was going through the system, all good to go for the New Year :)

·
Special Member
27,990 Posts
Just now can I access SCWF, What happened ? Y2K.15 LOL !!!

·
Registered
613 Posts
Yep had problems logging into any pages apart from the Trading Post, now all seems to be working again.:13:
All be it a tad slower.

·
Registered
23 Posts
May be a recent update

I was getting a google chrome error even though I use Firefox. I had a recent Adobe Flash update that seems to be the trouble so SCWF hasn't worked for me for several days. I just cleared my browser history and it is now working fine.

Regards,

Dave

1 - 16 of 16 Posts