The Watch Site banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Special Member
1,980 Posts
I've been watching those for a while and I really like the 1970. However, it's enormous (not only wide, but tall and 24mm lugs) similar to my Tuna in size but I reckon it would wear even larger than the Tuna. I've also heard of the the smaller one coming and so I'll be waiting for that one. At $250UD it's good value auto too (Seiko NH35 inside?).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
well i like that they are larger too...very good and that is a real beauty...now i want to buy both...

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
i like the vintage-looking lume on the chrono. what i dont get is why it has a 12-hour rotating bezel. Its neither here (24-hours as in GMTs) nor there (60-minute scale as with diver's)

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
i like the vintage-looking lume on the chrono. what i dont get is why it has a 12-hour rotating bezel. Its neither here (24-hours as in GMTs) nor there (60-minute scale as with diver's)
I guess with a 12 hour bezel you can set the bezel to give an alternative time zone with the one hour hand. The GMT 24hr bezel only works with an extra hour hand running at that rate. So it does actually have a use really.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I think I'd go for grey, but depends where it's going to fit in your collection. Grey would lend itself to more scenarios but if you've got plenty of other watches for understated then the orange would be cool on those sunny days out for a splash of colour.

hmm, maybe I'd go orange haha

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.