The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.timemodule.com/sii/eng/download.php

Guys im about to restore a 4205 ladies diver and ive been doing some searching here on the forum and a few times ine the search results this link kept appearing for a technical manual, ive got the manual downloaded from here but any extra info as you all know is invaluable, anyway heres the link that doesnt work, fingers crossed someone can refresh it so to speak

·
Super Moderator
2,059 Posts
They are pretty straight forward, though ive only ever done one, you'll need binoculars rather than a loupe.:grin: Good luck.
I have some spares if you find yourself in need.

·
Registered
912 Posts
:) good luck with that. I've done a couple. At the time they did not come as good as I would have liked.

Seconds hands often stutter....search that here and it might help you.

I have a few in the drawer that I real don't see getting finished anytime....so as ^....let me know if you need anything!

(Be aware there were a few revisions of movement... So pick your donar parts carefully!)

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guys many thanks for the kind offers of parts I will of course pay for any bits that I may require if you have no need for them yourselves, best I do a photo journal of this work hadn't i, cheers again for your assistance guys

·
Registered
299 Posts
I've done heaps of these and yes, the A and B movements are very different. They are tricky little movements but work ok if you're careful. I think the manual is available on this forum but let me know if you can't find it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Skx many thanks my friend, im just awaiting the arrival of said watch from Ramon, complete with spare movement for parts should i need any, and with the kind offers on the table from the other members for parts should I need any I'm hopeful I should get through this restoration unscathed fingers crossed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts