The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
I received a pair of them just today:

For that price, there is nothing in the market. Natural rubber (no vanilla smell, but rubber), the buckle has not Patek finishes but is 100% thick steel.

They are 22/22mm., and very thick (4mm. at the buckle and 3mm. at the other side).

They shipped them the same day I purchased them, and I have received them 5 days after.

·
Registered
400 Posts
At that price and given that it is NOT Silicone, I'll pull the trigger. Was this a product placement post to which I fell victim? :) If so, thanks!

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
I received what looks like the same strap with my Precista PRS-50B and Timefactors (Eddie Platts) still list them for sale @ 15 BPS.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I received what looks like the same strap with my Precista PRS-50B and Timefactors (Eddie Platts) still list them for sale @ 15 BPS.
Eddie's version is made of PU. These are natural rubber.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
I'm just trying to think what your google search was that you found these "Rubber Straps"

:97::57::25:

Remember and clear your search history before shutting down at night.

But seriously. Will need to see about getting these. Especially at this price.

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:57: my conscience is clear ,well mostly:grin:

I'm just trying to think what your google search was that you found these "Rubber Straps"

:97::57::25:

Remember and clear your search history before shutting down at night.

But seriously. Will need to see about getting these. Especially at this price.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Ah sh*t! I just paid 15 times that for a NOS vintage ISO..doh! :banghead:
Money well spent, the original Isos are fantastic, the compound is unique and very nice to wear, these looky likeys are visually the same but don't feel the same, even the new reissue Isos are not the same compound and are a bit thick for me.... Vintage Iso rocks!

·
Registered
688 Posts

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well mine arrived in two days and I reckon it's pretty good, keepers aren't as nice as the isofrane but the strap itself feels almost as supple and that's straight out of the packet.also managed [ with a little silicone spray ]to get 2.5 mm bars in as well
The only down side is that it has the most foul acrid smell, it smells like burning plastic:sign0137:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts