The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Looking for a technical manual, user manual and casing guide for a 8V20-7000.

I need to know the part number of the pins that make contact with the bezel and movement. I think Jules Borel have them but best to check numbers because not sure what they are called. If you have the pin part even better.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Yes I have the technical manual for the 8V20 PM me you email because it is a PDF stored on my hard drive so I can't post it here but I can attach it to an email.

Michael

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks found it that's great. I don't suppose you have a casing guide as well? ATB.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Casing guides are almost not existent after the last casing cross reference book that I have seen that was way back in 1978. You can sometimes get lucky finding part numbers for case parts by using the guide on Jules & Borels site. There are no diagrams but if you read very careful a lot of the times you can figure out by the description what the part number is. This list is not a complete list but it does not hurt to read it over. Sometimes you get lucky. Other times there are only a few part numbers. Here is the list for you watch.
http://cgi.julesborel.com/cgi-bin/matcgi2?ref=SEK+CS%238V20-7000&submit=Search

If you click on the item highlighted in blue it will take you to another page with the Seiko part number listed on the top header.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts