The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well after being away so long....it feels so good to be back....i just recently traded for two nice ska 371's and i really want to change up one of them that needs some work and this is the perfect time to do it...being a kinetic i see there is very little available....i am thinking of doing a very complete mod with custom stainless bezel or insert that looks like the vintage doxa and change up the internals with a new dial and hands and chapter ring....with a 22mm beads of rice band....i have a 22mm yobokies beads of rice with the sumo ends that look very close to fitting with some work.....has anyone had these apart and taken any pics?....i am wondering if any stock dial will fit it from another model?...any help and advice would be so appreciated...God Bless,John.....here is what i am looking to do...love some input too...

Attachments

·
Registered
514 Posts
Your going to have problems getting hands that fit, and you'll have to run a no date dial because of the of the location of the date on the Kinetic. Not sure about the bezel insert either, they are usually oddball sizes on the kinetic but all you have to do is measure that one to be sure.

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well thank u ....so the date wheel is father out that most dials?...it looks like the bezel insert is smaller like the 6105 8000 on the outside with a small crystal size on the inside ...i am shocked so little is available for these...appreciate the response..God Bless,John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts