The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really getting interested in the MM300, but there's no way I can blindly purchase a watch this price and this size without trying it on first. I have a small 6-6 1/4" wrist, and this woudl instantly be my largest watch if I were to get it. I've seen pics on the MM300 on similar sized wrists, but only at limited angles. Plus, cameras can do funny things.

I know this is a longshot, but if someone in the LA, CA area has a MM300 and is willing to allow me to see it in person, I'd really appreciate it. I'd be more than happy to compensate your inconvenience. If someone local is selling one in good condition, that would be a bonus. Thanks

·
Registered
476 Posts
PM Sent.

If anyone else in SoCal (San Gabriel Valley area) wants to check out a MM300, couple of Tunas, and a Grand Seiko 9F61 in person, send me a PM. MM300 will be shipped to another home on Monday. You'll have to come to a Starbucks in my city, on weekends only. If interested, PM me for details.

No sales will be conducted during meetings, so don't bring a lot of cash. It's ok to buy me a cup of java though. ;)

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Warning:

Checking out other people's cool watches can be VERY detrimental to your account balance ;D .

You guys will be my ruin with just your pics, imagine the damage if I was able to see the watches in person... :-[

·
Registered
12,319 Posts
I agree. Its "bad" enough we see watch pictures and run out and spend our money.
Imagine if we could see them first...
Wallet Alert!

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Yup the GTG/meets are great to meet and greet. Fun to see all watches you've wanted.
And yes your wallets will be empty sooner than you thought. :-[

And you thought enabling on these forums were convincing, seeing them live will surely open your wallets. hehe.
Good luck, hope she fits nicely. I tried one on, and loved it.
Here's Jeje's MM on my 6.5" wrist.

Dave.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts