The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
I looked through all mine and I have loads from '77, in fact from all years, except 66 and 78 (and 79 if there are any)
I just have this one from 78. i haven't even cleaned it yet though, its just been stored away as is. Quite a clean one and even the gold plate is pretty good which is unusual. Probably because it is younger than most bellmatics. A bit of pitting on the back but not too bad. I'll need to buy a new gold alarm button, I see there are quite a few for sale just now.

The gold dial on that model looks fantastic in real life.

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That one is great looking. Very nice; you should fix it and wear it.
I always look but i never see anybody wearing a "Bell".

·
Premium Member
9,242 Posts
I'm surprised we don't see more shown in the forums. They are amazing little mechanical works of art.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I looked through all mine and I have loads from '77, in fact from all years, except 66 and 78 (and 79 if there are any)
I just have this one from 78. i haven't even cleaned it yet though, its just been stored away as is. Quite a clean one and even the gold plate is pretty good which is unusual. Probably because it is younger than most bellmatics. A bit of pitting on the back but not too bad. I'll need to buy a new gold alarm button, I see there are quite a few for sale just now.

The gold dial on that model looks fantastic in real life.
This looks great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts