The Watch Site banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
************* GROUP BUY CLOSED *********************

Seiko makes the super comfy rubber straps for the SRP777 in black and will occasionally make them in another color rubber for certain models.

The SRPD43 has this strap in blue. If we can get a nuclear mass of say 8 guys here I can offer them for $39.00 posted USA (always add $15 overseas it's not me it's the US Post Office).

PM me if interested we have 2 of the 8 so far.

·
Special Member
2,641 Posts
The SRP is a Very comfortable strap and I also like the Hardware. I'm in for 1. If a GO please just let me know the details. Thanks for trying to arrange the Group Buy. Very Much Appreciated :)

·
Special Member
2,641 Posts
I would also love to order the Grey Dawn SRP Strap? Never seen this strap for sale on its own? Limited Edition Watch = Limited Quantity Strap?

·
Registered
5,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I would also love to order the Grey Dawn SRP Strap? Never seen this strap for sale on its own? Limited Edition Watch = Limited Quantity Strap?
]

I have a spare that I got via another forum a while back.

Let me check to see if more are available. I use it sometimes on my Dawn Grey New Samurai which did not come with a rubber and it should have.

Attachments

·
Special Member
1,349 Posts
Hi Jon,

I've been needing some of these dark blue straps..was just thinking about it this past weekend.

Could you put me down for four of these?

And if you come across any more grey straps, let me know.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
5,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Holy cow Mike you just rocketed us into Blast Off !!!

I will PM all the guys in so far.

Latecomers still a day or so, gotta strike while the iron is hot (stock actually exists).

·
Registered
5,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Group Buy CLOSED.

Final gavel price ? $33.50 each.

DO NOT PAY MORE this is the fair price gents.

Guys who got in are the lucky ones. Seiko is wiped out now.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Group Buy CLOSED.

Final gavel price ? $33.50 each.

DO NOT PAY MORE this is the fair price gents.

Guys who got in are the lucky ones. Seiko is wiped out now.

Awesome! Thanks Jon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
690 Posts
Well you guys got had. There are some one eBay for $32.90! Awesome strap. They are super comfortable and the lint doesn't bother me.

·
Registered
5,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well you guys got had. There are some one eBay for $32.90! Awesome strap. They are super comfortable and the lint doesn't bother me.
If genuine then that's crazy awesome. I include shipping if that matters. I didn't make a dime after all Seiko handling and postage to me and my postage to buyers was included.

If they had more in Seiko stock then we could have eliminated the handling but they didn't have enough to do that.

Strange but terrific !!!

·
Special Member
1,349 Posts
Thanks for putting the group buy together Jon!

The only other straps that are similar to this one..at least what I've seen on eBay are listed at $49.99 and $59.99.

There are some fakes out of India that are listed cheap, but they are like any other am strap.

Thanks again Jon!

Mike

·
Registered
690 Posts
If genuine then that's crazy awesome. I include shipping if that matters. I didn't make a dime after all Seiko handling and postage to me and my postage to buyers was included.

If they had more in Seiko stock then we could have eliminated the handling but they didn't have enough to do that.

Strange but terrific !!!
I was obviously just joking! I don't know how some people make money on eBay with the low prices you can sometimes find.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I have a spare that I got via another forum a while back.

Let me check to see if more are available. I use it sometimes on my Dawn Grey New Samurai which did not come with a rubber and it should have.

where to buy grey rubber strap for Seiko Samurai ... ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts