The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided that the Jubilee is the best aesthetic match for a 6309. I've heard that they can fit with some modding - is this just tweaking with a metal file or something more substantial?

(Alternatively, if there is a Jubliee that fits the cushion cases and takes fat bars, please let me know!)

·
Administrator
33,293 Posts
I used to have a jubilee on a 6309 and really liked it, the only mod needed is to shape the end pieces to the 6309 curve assuming your jubilee has 22mm end pieces, i also think Jonathan did some ?

·
Registered
185 Posts
You'll need to use a dremmel- with a sanding drum.

its a bit of trial and error- take as little material off as possible

Any Genuine Seiko bracelet will take fat bars- and all of these can fit with some modification.
I am referring to the president jubilee or oyster that ships with the SKX lines

·
Registered
146 Posts
Any Jubilee with folded endlinks can be made to fit the 6309, like the one from the SKX007.
I dremeled the endlinks of my SKX007 Super Oyster to fit my 6309, and it wasn't that hard. I'd suggest to mark the amount of material you want to take off with pencil, and test fit ever so often.
You can also play with the bend angle to improve the fit.
HTH, Marin

·
Registered
134 Posts
I've used a file to mod bracelet end links because I both wanted practice with the metal and wanted to do it slowly.

Takes longer and is more tedious but you'll also have more time to avoid mistakes as well.

Good luck with the mod.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts