The Watch Site banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Special Member
3,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This time a hang tag for a diver (6105 I believe) and an instruction booklet for a 6139-6030. The booklet went for a price I would pay for a nice 7018 and a price for the hang tag gets you a pretty awesome 7548
I get it if someone is working on a full kit and missing the paraphernalia (both in very nice condition) but this is some good coin for not an actual watch.

Rob
Font Elbow Brand Advertising Screenshot
Car Font Motor vehicle Automotive parking light Automotive design

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
34,134 Posts
Very nice but...................

·
Registered
82 Posts
Whenever I see a ridiculous result like this, there's about 50% chance it will end up being posted on this one guy's Instagram account. I think he bought all of Bertnet's NOS stuff. Money seems to have as much meaning as toilet paper to him

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
With prices for things like this beyond crazy
People are spending thinking these items add value but I have to be the voice of reason in the time of lunacy
I love all the bits as much as anyone
But this is truly madness
God Bless,John

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Time Seller

·
Special Member
3,465 Posts
Well stupid is as stupid does. But some of the cost for accessories for Swiss watches are eye watering. How many of us would like to get those original Speedtimer bracelets back? These prices dont make sense to me, but who knows?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Special Member
2,381 Posts
I guess I'm stupid...lol. If that tag was the last piece that I needed to have a complete set, I'd be all over it.......even at that price. =)

<* shark >>><

1 - 10 of 10 Posts