The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Seiko 6215-7000 is being auction on the bay and will be ending in 10 hours. Check it out if you are looking for this model. Looks pretty decent except for the bezel insert.

Good Luck!!!

Cheers,
Jeremiah

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Another Seiko Grail on the Bay Ending in 10 hours.

Seiko 6215-7000 Hammer Price $3650.00 Plus $49 Shipping.
Anyone here got this one?? Congrats!!

Cheers,
Jeremiah

·
Registered
185 Posts

Is this Kosher that we talk about ebay auctions?

what are our rules regarding this, I understand it might be ok if the links are removed
but what are the rules?

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts

kmcnyc said:
Is this Kosher that we talk about ebay auctions?

what are our rules regarding this, I understand it might be ok if the links are removed
but what are the rules?
We can talk about them, but no one should be posting links or auction numbers to live auctions or sales. The only exceptions are link is to obviously fraudulent auctions (for information and/or warning purposes), or links posted to individual live auctions in which the poster has obtained specific permission from the forum staff to post it. Posting a link to an eBay seller's profile (not his individual auctions) so as to recommend a seller, is OK.

If anyone wants to discuss a live auction that does not fall under the exceptions above, they should just deep-link the auction pics and post a copy fo the relevant item information from the auction, without linking the auction or posting it's auction number. That will give the thread the info to discuss without any need to redirect anyone.

There is also no posting of ebay auctions of any kind on the SCTP.

·
Special Member
1,957 Posts

wow, wish i saw that one. i may have made a run at it. dial and hand set appear to be in good shape and case unpolished. ....

<* shark >>><

red2ndhand said:
Seiko 6215-7000 Hammer Price $3650.00 Plus $49 Shipping.
Anyone here got this one?? Congrats!!

Cheers,
Jeremiah
[/quote]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts