The Watch Site banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
29,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always liked the look of these dive computers and has these days i have to do my share of the washing up i needed something i can leave on while i am doing it :)

S800-0019 in really nice condition, bought from the original owner who only used it a few times before a back injury prevented him from diving so in the back of the draw until i picked it up.

I don't understand the dive functions has yet but the first impressions of the watch has a whole are very good, clear display, chronograph and a superb back light and at a size of about 43mm by 48mm a nice size on the wrist.

·
Administrator
29,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Needed a bracelet for this and the only spare i had was a 22mm shark of WJeans so it needed a little modding to fit the 20mm lugs but no great problem and i like the look and feel, having a look at what William has to offer i think i may go for one of his Sharks in 20mm but the ones without the removable links, any one tried one of those ?

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
;) Ian just remember to Breathe Normally as you would on land when you have the Regulator in your mouth,Most panic at first,Then again you could always just fill the tank full of Tennents Lager and suck away mate. :))
iwaddell said:
very nice dive computers....
these would be handy for my dive lessons in the summer.

;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts