·
Researcher
5,311 Posts

Attachments

·
Researcher
5,311 Posts
The 6M02 is also known as the 6102
If you download the tech pdfs for 6102 & 5503, you can compare the dial feet position.
Interchange lists for parts can lead to very useful information, but if it's too mundane.....

·
Researcher
5,311 Posts
"Anyway, I did find Miyota 5500 movements for sale at Esslinger and it looks like this may be my best bet. Any expert opinions on the feasibility of making that work would be welcome."
Is that not what I said earlier??
"Interchange lists for parts can lead to very useful information, but if it's too mundane.....":41:

·
Researcher
5,311 Posts
No, that wasn't what you said. I asked for that but you pointed me in the direction of cannibalizing other movements for parts. If you knew Esslinger had the complete movements, then that would have been the proper thing to recommend. In the meantime, I can send you some Prozac to help with your stress levels. :p Namaste.
Since you can't follow simple logic, and even though you were so dismissive of my suggestion, I'll repeat it in simple terms - the dial feet position on the other movements you gave won't work.
The 5500 and 5503 share parts, but aren't the same - for very obvious reasons.
RTFM.
You asked for help and then ignored it, and now you're behaving like a petulant child.
If you're going to be a #dick, sort out your own watch and your own attitude.
สีซอให้ควายฟัง

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.