The Watch Site banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I bought one (the DLC with internal orange bezel) and am in love with it!

The original strap is a mixture of rubber and silicone that I can't explain in words how soft it is. Feels like cotton on the wrist! By far it is the best rubber strap that I've ever tried.

Although the original strap is perfect, I wanted a more rugged look to the watch, and thought that an olive green Nato would look the schnitz on the watch.

The DLC + Duratec Ti makes it one of the greatest watch cases around, these days. This one has everything to be a keeper, although probably the only one in my collection that is not a dive watch. :p

Attachments

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
hahahahahah....BoeingDriver777, if you liked the Altichron and is fearing bankruptcy, wait 'till you check out the new Aqualand all analogue depth-meter (BN2024-05E)...if you have been desiring something different from the usual 3 hander Seiko diver in the 42mm~44mm range, you'll be in for a surprise!

This new aqualand integrates the new Promaster line-up, and it is my latest summer daze, so to speak. I'm in love with it, too.

Also, to complement the Sky-Marine-Land Promaster line, I just took notice of a new Land model, check it out: BJ7081-51E, BJ7086-06E and BJ7086-57E (no affiliation with the seller, whatsoever)...

http://watches88.com/cat_citizen_promaster_all.cfm

1 - 9 of 9 Posts