The Watch Site banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,076 Posts
Yep I agree the Uncle Seiko looks great on that watch.

That's the non-tapered U.S. H-Link that just doesn't look quite right on a Pogue due to the soft rounded edges to the links, but man it sure works great on the Alpinist.

·
Premium Member
9,729 Posts
an excellent choice when the original is not an option. nice watch.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep I agree the Uncle Seiko looks great on that watch.

That's the non-tapered U.S. H-Link that just doesn't look quite right on a Pogue due to the soft rounded edges to the links, but man it sure works great on the Alpinist.
Thanks man. H-Link does have a slight taper though, almost 2mm from top to bottom.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
I modified Eastech Endlinks, paired them with a Uncle Seiko Tapered H-Link (designed for a 6138 Jumbo) and installed on my 6309-7049 and was pleased with the results.

Possibilities are only limited by ones imagination.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I modified Eastech Endlinks, paired them with a Uncle Seiko Tapered H-Link (designed for a 6138 Jumbo) and installed on my 6309-7049 and was pleased with the results.

Possibilities are only limited by ones imagination.

Nice Work and I agree Only Imagination and Not allowing The NORNAL to interfere with Imagination. A Place for Both imo OEM or what has taken its place. and Imaginations that Others find Attractive. Nice when we open up possibilities I admire all of you that are able to MAKE Parts. Russell

1 - 9 of 9 Posts