The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Wednesday,11:09 PM, into Thursday here and this

Sea Pro Oceanaut Celtic 200m. , White Dial, Chrono.
22 Lugs, 47 with crown, 50m - Lug Tip to Tip.
This is a very nice, Solid and comfortable watch.
It is brand new, worn three times, got it for
........ $26.00 USD, free shipping from Sacramento, Calif.,
It was selling on the Bay.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Saturation Diver for some pool Action. Is very hot here in Germany.
2014 for a lazy afternoon.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Ok day 3 of my battle to like the 62mas.... and I'm falling in love at long last :) NOS Tropical strap and replacement bezel insert helping to change my mind. Still over-rated in my humble but I'm enjoying wearing this one more now.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sapphire crystal arrived for the 1978-vintage 7546-603A, a mod project that has been in the works for over a year as I accumulated parts. I was really looking forward to wearing it for the first time, but one of the parts I STILL need is the o-ring under the crown. With storms in the forecast, I didn't want to risk drowning her if I had to go out in the field, so Land Monster will do the job today.

WRUW_2014-07-17 by clair_davis, on Flickr

Clair

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Ok day 3 of my battle to like the 62mas.... and I'm falling in love at long last :) NOS Tropical strap and replacement bezel insert helping to change my mind. Still over-rated in my humble but I'm enjoying wearing this one more now.

Wow, what an awesome watch !

Like that one very much.:clap:

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Wow, what an awesome watch !

Like that one very much.:clap:
Thank you but full credit goes to Mr Hickman as he done all the hard work :) Didn't gel with it at first but since changing the strap and the bezel insert I'm changing my mind.

Still keeping it simple.

But a little different !:grin:

Wow that watch is crazy! Like it! :cool:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts