The Watch Site banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this a while ago. (don't remember why anymore) and decided to drop in a CR2016 and a bit of spring for the speaker (was missing)
It works fine. Quite interesting functions, like moon phase (age?) and most interesting a signal function, you can select "yes" or "no", "all well", "require doctor" and manual signalling. The whole lcd panel has an green el backlight. I don't know which language it signals in though... Apparently it's from 1994. Nice quality, real glass crystal, perpetual calendar, dst setting.

Bezel has two cracks unfortunately.

Watch is quite big.

I only need a strap :)

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Longbike, It's growing on me, I'm starting to like it :)
(by the way, did you receive the messages I sent you regarding the "school time"?)

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Hello Longbike, It's growing on me, I'm starting to like it :)
(by the way, did you receive the messages I sent you regarding the "school time"?)
Yes Sir and Thank you for the message.
The wife has taken hold of it and she says I am no longer the owner of it.
Aloha

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I sent you the watch for the movement to use in one of your military watches, but I think I like this solution even more! I'm glad your wife likes it :) Please give her my best regards :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
You've inspired me to wear mine today. I picked it up cheap on fleabay around Xmas/New Year from memory. It arrived in better than described condition too. I think it may not have ever been worn, just stored loose as there was no wear to speak of. The only 'damage' was the long end of the strap had a sharp bend in it from being folded under and stored this way. I managed to get it out by soaking it in hot water, but the print around this area came off unfortunately. It's been working well, but I think it might need a new battery as the backlight has stopped working properly. Cool old digi watch with some classic 90s design features.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts