The Watch Site banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I've purchased watches from AL in the past, I was particularly pleased with our latest transaction. It wasn't anything expensive, just a vintage Citizen diver, but AL was top notch. Great communication, good packaging, and fast shipping. In addition, the watch is exactly as described, if not better. I've bought and sold hundreds of watches over the years, and it is always a pleasure to deal with someone like AL.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I second that.

Bought a tuna from Al in the past.

100% top notch guy to deal with.

The exact kind of seller that every collector/hobbyist/forumer wants to deal with. :cool:

Al/Businesseverywhere get my 2 thumbs up. :)

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
I'll also chime in here. I've bought four or five from him over the years ranging in price from a couple hundred to several thousand. Each deal has been an absolute joy with only pleasant surprises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
583 Posts
Steve O. - Excellent to deal with. A+

Just completed another flawless transaction with Steve (Steve O.). It was a great pleasure - speedy payment and great communications, no problem whatsoever. He is a stand up guy and a real gentleman. I would recommend him as a trustworthy buyer/seller. Deal with total confidence!

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
Add me to the fan list, I have purchased a few watches from Al over the past few years, always as described and flawless communications and shipping..

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
And another one singing Al's praises. Sent far too much money his way (suspect it won't be the last either) and all transactions were spot on.

Genuinely sincere and nice guy.

Barry

·
Registered
40 Posts
I recently bought a SEIKO 7002-7000 Diver, advertised on this site, by AL at businesseverywhere.
I couldn’t be more pleased with the watch. The transaction was a pleasure, as was dealing with AL It was delivered, from Hong Kong, in seven days from initial enquiry and payment.

I will definitely be buying from AL again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts