The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a set of aftermarket hands like Noah has installed on the Tsunami in the pic below (thanks, Dave, for the drool inducing photo). I'd like to install them on my '84 6309. I don't see them on his 10watches page, and after looking at a couple of hundred pics in Harold's Photobucket album, I don't see them on any of his creations. Does anyone sell these?

Attachments

·
Registered
256 Posts
Jeff,

Check with Rob van Herpt:

[email protected]
http://www.monsterwatches.nl/

He always has lots of good stuff lying around. If he doesn't have any available, he might be able to direct you to someone who does.

Also, I wouldn't rule out e-mailing Noah or Harold directly just to be sure they can't help you out.

Best of luck with your search! Those are beautiful hands.

~Paul

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Paul - I'll follow up with Rob. And, you are correct, I should probably contact Noah and Harold directly. I imagine they have quite a lot of stuff laying about that never makes it on the website.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Hey, Jeff....

The MM hands set mounted on Dave's Tsunami are the real deal. They are not aftermarket. I know that for a fact, because as I type this, I have just received from mr. Fuller and Mr. Bordeau my 4th straight Tsunami. It's the UDT Froggie variation, which carries a genuine MM hands set specially ordered to be installed on my watch. The MM hands are drop dead gorgeous when mounted on a 6309/Tsunami case. You won't regret it, my friend. Go for it. And I'm sure Robbie carries in stock the MM hands set, also.

Best regards and good luck with the little project.

CHRIS

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Hi Jeff, I apologize for the enabling. Its a vicious cycle here. Some one enables me, I enable another, and so on... lol. :))
Chris is right, my MM hands are the real deal. Noah had some in stock when I ordered mine, and soon ran out. I'm sure he can source the MM hands for you. Also as others have suggested, Rob, and also Luka-san I'd imagine may be able to help you.

These hands would look good for your project. Good luck. ;)
Cheers, Dave.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, Chris and Dave. Of all the different configurations of the Tsunami I've seen, the one in Dave's pic is by far my favorite. I figured it should be pretty easy to adapt a 6309 to that look. We'll see how it goes. I'll have to put it on hold until I take care of a car repair this week, though... (stupid car! :mad: )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts