The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Seiko chronograph 7T92-0cc8 which I wear day and night, It has not varied by more than 1 second per year over the 5 years that I have had it.
Can anyone else beat that?

·
Registered
12,319 Posts
I have Seiko chronograph 7T92-0cc8 which I wear day and night, It has not varied by more than 1 second per year over the 5 years that I have had it.
Can anyone else beat that?
not that I know of. Thats very impressive.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Wow...that's about 20 times more accurate than the average HEQ isn't it (+/- 20s /year)? I'd think that would be impossible to beat.

·
Registered
261 Posts
my citizen skyhawk, non radio, was pretty close but not quite your accuracy...that's amazing...thermo regulated movts have high accuarcy
jim

·
Registered
812 Posts
my two radio controlled watches are accurate to naught seconds a year but I suspose that doesn't count :)

·
Registered
400 Posts
Nice. Since your wear it all the time, the temperature of the watch likely stays pretty consistent which may help with its good performance.

I remember reading a Popular Mechanics as a kid when quartz watches were newer and it made the argument that certain quartz crystals will vibrate closer to target from the get go than others - sounds like you got one of those. Keep wearing it in good health!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts