The Watch Site banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 4s15 diver that needs to go back to japan for service. Anyone know how to either contact Seiko or an address to send the watch? I've tried their site with all the translators but it hasn't helped much unless I'm missing something.

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
You have to contact Yserv, seiko's service arm in Japan. Their e-mail address is:

[email protected]

It takes them a little bit to reply, but they do speak english. That said, you might find that you have to explain what you want more than once. An easier route that many take is to contact Seiya or Higuchi and ask them to act as an intermediary with Yserv. Basically, if they agree, you send seiya or higuchi your watch; they in turn send it to Yserve and handle the service and communications with Yserv locally and in Japanese. They then ship the watch back to you. I know they don't normally charge (beyond costs involved) if you bought the watch from them. I don't know if they will do it or if they will charge if you didn't buy from them, but shoot them an e-mail and find out. I suspect they will help in some way.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I've sent 2 golden tunas of mine to Katsu-san, already. These 2 weren't bought from him....at least not directly, since I purchased them second hand (missed the boat on the SSBS018 when they were currently in production, as I only found about this place in late 2008 ;D ).

Katsu-san handled all the troubles for me. He charged me zero for his brokerage. Only the actual YSERV costs. But then again, maybe the fact that I only purchase my JDM pieces from him might've helped in my case. I don't know. Not even the EMS back was charged. One of the reasons why I love the guy.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the address. I'll try myself first. If that gets complicated I'll go through Seiya. I've been dealing with him for years.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts