The Watch Site banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As one saying goes, if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all. A couple of weeks ago I did a swap for a 7548 quartz diver, which was one of the smoothest swaps I've ever done. The watch turned out to need work, a little more work than I had planned on. Well, I swapped that watch to our resident TST master for a SKX diver sight unseen. The SKX was, well what I was assuming to be a beater. Again, here's my luck, two, oh no, not just one, but two, dreaded pink slips. I finally went to the post office this morning to finally retrieve the package. As another saying goes, every cloud has a silver lining. I hastily open the package in my car. I was expecting a beater SKX007, what was in the box was a 007, however, it was this.

Imagine my surprise! Some things are worth the wait! Now I am a proud member of the TST club!

Cheers!
Mike

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
wow...that looks amazing Mike...great watch....love it

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
What a beauty. Those TSTs are a great mod and John is a very generous fellow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
hey i wonder how many TST's in the skx have been made?...does anyone have the breakdown how many TST Tiger has made?...

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
I'd guess Tiger would have :)

Great watch! This again shows that really nice people are frequenting this forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts