The Watch Site banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
30,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we all know the sellers on the Japanese auctions often list watches as "junk" if there is a problem at all, I think it is there way of saying sold "asis" ?

Well today this was a small part of a package that arrived today as "junk", it is as you can see in pretty nice condition but it did have a minor problem which was the stem had come unscrewed from the crown, a quick sort and it is running really superb, dident come with a bracelet so trying it on this lumpy for now until a BOR comes along(actually wears quite well).

·
Registered
681 Posts
I've got three of these type of watches, All of them a bit different!:)
The price of these seems to up and down like anything.

·
Vendor
1,693 Posts
As we all know the sellers on the Japanese auctions often list watches as "junk" if there is a problem at all, I think it is there way of saying sold "asis" ?

Well today this was a small part of a package that arrived today as "junk", it is as you can see in pretty nice condition but it did have a minor problem which was the stem had come unscrewed from the crown, a quick sort and it is running really superb, dident come with a bracelet so trying it on this lumpy for now until a BOR comes along(actually wears quite well).

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeee but where's your usual cracking Case back shot?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Indeed they are classy watches. If I could find nice 60's watches I'd sell all mine and go vintage.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Havent had the balls to go onto these japanese sites as of yet, ive had a search of gloogle etc but still a little unsure as to how to go about things and what sites to actually use

·
Registered
3,899 Posts

Absolutely and Fabulous and Beautiful piece that said ....... " JUNK " is John.
Makes one look for JUNK everyday from over there.
Love the Kanji John, .......Congrats on that .... " Superb One ".
John you mentioned a ....... " Big Box ", to Dani, wonder what else is ......
" Junk in the Box ".:hum::97::91:
It is said .John , ............... " One Man's Junk "..... is another one's ..... " Banquet and Profit ".
You made a good score didn't you John ?:72::72:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts