The Watch Site banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you've seen these before, my apologies - I haven't. I just saw this on eBay, and I'm intrigued. Who's making these? Looks like flat printing rather than raised indices.

·
Registered
25,685 Posts
Interesting to say the least....I'll Watch This :great: Thanks, Spencer, I have never seen one of these...

·
Registered
25,685 Posts
jair1970 said:
How can they make that dial design look like crap?

Amazing, but they have!

:iagree: Kinda looks like crap...Watch the Evolution of this......Interesting...

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
Spence, even with the flat, mediocre print it's the closest I'd ever come to owning the real McCoy . . . I think it could be way worse but as alluded to, it will likely evolve into something a little more accurate . . . any hints as to where you sighted the thing ? ;)

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
Should have known the whereabouts . . . ;)

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
It's a Loy special alright! I'm pretty excited. I'd be all over this dial on a lefty reverse-running 7002 with overly fake looking patina! Throw in an overly polished case and I'm in!

Just bein' playful! :)

·
Banned
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
daveswordfish said:
It's a Loy special alright! I'm pretty excited. I'd be all over this dial on a lefty reverse-running 7002 with overly fake looking patina! Throw in an overly polished case and I'm in!

Just bein' playful! :)

Multi-color "rally" bezel would really be the cherry on that sundae.

·
Banned
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SeakoFreako said:
Should have known the whereabouts . . . ;)

You found your answer before I could get back to you.

·
Banned
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
daveswordfish said:
Oohhh...a nice big 24 hour GMT hand too! Now we're cooking!

Blue lume?

Oh and a display caseback!

·
Registered
25,685 Posts
150m said:
Well he's pretty much trashed the vintage 150m/scubapro range so the 300m is the next step :bravo_2:

:iagree:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts