The Watch Site banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
33,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The digital side of my "Baby" Arnie is not working but the analogue is fine, is there a repair or is a new module required ? thanks

·
Administrator
33,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Chris I agree Rob is superb for parts but i was more wondering if it is repairable or a complete module required ?

·
Registered
628 Posts
TheTigerUK said:
The digital side of my "Baby" Arnie is not working but the analogue is fine, is there a repair or is a new module required ? thanks
any chance that it has an `AC` reset for the digital side like most casio's?
good luck fixing it, I really like those mixed display seiko's

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Hi Chris and John, I am only good for the parts.

yamahafs1 is the expert in taking those apart :-\ He has just finished my Baby Arnie and has put together my H601 after I made a mess of it (loosened 1 screw too many... O:) )

·
Registered
522 Posts
Hi John,

Let me know how yours turns out.

If you remember, I had a H556 that during my setting and syncing the time, it just died totally on me, and I sent it to COSERV here in the states and just got the reply:

JOB #: LAWRENCE
CASE #: H556-510B
BRAND: SEIKO
GUARANTEE: OUT OF WARR.
69.10 MOVEMENT REPAIR
4.38 TAX
10.50 SHIP/HANDLING
$83.98 TOTAL

Ouch :-[

Cheers,
Daniel

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Here's Rob's (robbie409) H556... I reassembled it but the buzzer lead terminal spring is missing. Rob ordered it, just have to wait...

[quote=robbie409]
Hi Chris and John, I am only good for the parts.

[url=http://www.thewatchsite.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1162][color=#356ea6]yamahafs1[/url] is the expert in taking those apart :-\ He has just finished my Baby Arnie and has put together my H601 after I made a mess of it (loosened 1 screw too many... O:-) )
[/quote]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts