The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m trying to find a good source of high quality 19mm spring bars to fit various vintage seikos, does anyone know anywhere that sells good replacements of originals? Thanks

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I assume you are not looking for dive watch springbars.

The absolute best quality springbars are from Cousinsuk.com who have a huge range if Swiss made ISO springbars in 316L Stainless. They are single Flange so make sure you have a quality bergeon spring bar tool. Here are the 2 most common thickness (1.5mm and 1.8mm)

Price is also amazing.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I assume you are not looking for dive watch springbars.

The absolute best quality springbars are from Cousinsuk.com who have a huge range if Swiss made ISO springbars in 316L Stainless. They are single Flange so make sure you have a quality bergeon spring bar tool. Here are the 2 most common thickness (1.5mm and 1.8mm)

Price is also amazing.
Yes I’m just looking for an upgrade that will fit my Pogue, I’m currently on the original spring bars but they look a bit ropey and I don’t want to risk it. Shame they don’t have the Swiss ones made with a double flange I find those the easiest to deal with. Are the single flange ones a real pain or are they okay? (I do have a bergeon tool).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts