The Watch Site banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Re: A cross between the Monster & the Knight: the Seiko SKXA33 200M Automatic Diver!

Hello Everyone, Olaa

Newbie here... ^-^

so glad to found out this thread..it's an amazing hybrid between the knight and monster..Thanks Angelis

i did my homework and ask harold whether he could change the hands for my quartz seiko knight..and this hybrid really lifts me up..

what i knew is most collectors here doesnt regards the seiko knight highly :'(
they always thought this knight and skx 007 were the lamest seiko.. :banghead:

:035: i guess they dont understand the beauty of it at all.. :57:

· Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Re: A cross between the Monster & the Knight: the Seiko SKXA33 200M Automatic Diver!

CAN U BELIEVE IT!!!

I just found out that there are 2 of these in the wild!!! I saw them on e-bay @ vorawatchplus2005.

If you are are really looking for a classy and true workhorse of a Seiko diver...it's this!

· Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·

Just an FYI:

One of my Seiko SKXA33 beauties just celebrated its 9th birthday. The watch is in everyday use, but I take care if it as you would a newborn babe!

9 years w/o ever servicing it (s/n:38....) August 2003

I love this watch so much...I can't stop talking about it.

· Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·

UPDATE: 2 of these watches now on e-bay.

A Malaysia 2005.

and one Singapore watch body/sample w/o movement. Very rare to find these again on e-bay, or anywhere...for that matter. :dance:

61 - 64 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.