The Watch Site banner
21 - 40 of 64 Posts

· Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Re: ARRIVED!-Cross between a Monster/Knight! Seiko SKXA33 200M Diver-SHE'S HERE-PICS

Jeje3325 said:
8)

Great one Angelis!

One thing makes me sad. Worn with the crown unscrewed?!! :-[

And discontinued and hard to find? :'(

Okay thats two things lol

Congrats to you Sir Knightangelis
Me too JeJe...that's what bothers me most...I could NEVER wear ANY watch with the crown pulled out to the first position...then when he breaks it, he comes running to me! >:D

It's a GREAT diver from Seiko, forgotten, but not dead...not as long as I'm around! 8)

Angelis

· Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Re: ARRIVED!-Cross between a Monster/Knight! Seiko SKXA33 200M Diver-SHE'S HERE-PICS

Yes...I did it...lunatic that I am, I just picked up another one of these mighty divers! :a102: :bravo_2:
I just love them that much, and folks, really, I wish you could experience owning one of these...yes, they are that full of quality.

· Registered
768 Posts

Yeah well... Its all Angelo's fault hahaha
His post are so hot that I just had to have one. I'll tell ya. This watch is way cool. Top quality, great lume and a nice feel to it. Stays on the right spot on my wrist.
Again, Gratitude to ya Angelo to have made me discover this one. The lost child of the Monster and the Knight.
Mmmm...
The ''Knightster'' ??
I was lucky, I found a NOS with about half the plastic still on the band and the blue dot on the case back was kinda melty. No box or paper but honestly could not care less.
A little tooth brush action and SHAZAM! :dance:
So here she is just after sizing.

Man this dial is totally jet Black. And check out the lume Ya all know I love lume :great:

and one more for the road

Gratitude to ya Sir Angelo!

:1rij:

· Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·

Jeje3325 said:
Yeah well... Its all Angelo's fault hahaha
His post are so hot that I just had to have one. I'll tell ya. This watch is way cool. Top quality, great lume and a nice feel to it. Stays on the right spot on my wrist.
Again, Gratitude to ya Angelo to have made me discover this one. The lost child of the Monster and the Knight.
Mmmm...
The ''Knightster'' ??
I was lucky, I found a NOS with about half the plastic still on the band and the blue dot on the case back was kinda melty. No box or paper but honestly could not care less.
A little tooth brush action and SHAZAM! :dance:

Gratitude to ya Sir Angelo!

:1rij:
JeJe!:

Yur killin' me! I knew that you would love this massive beauty...and gosh...look at the lume! This is what I was telling everyone about...LOOK FOR THE OBSCURE SEIKOS! I see that there is great value and supreme quality...in these lesser known Seikos.

:bravo_2: :clap:

· Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Re: A cross between the Monster & the Knight: the Seiko SKXA33 200M Automatic Diver!

Seller sales:

Capitalmall (e-bay) has few remaining

Chronograph.com has few on the bracelet, and few on mesh straps

:)

· Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Re: A cross between the Monster & the Knight: the Seiko SKXA33 200M Automatic Diver!

:a102: I jumped into a 20 bid auction and grabbed one more of these beauties...in great overall condition (pre-owned) (honest seller!) for less than a $100.00.

:bravo_2:

· Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·

<blockquote></blockquote>JUST an update:

E-Bay seller "Capitalmall" still has one left.

Believe you me, they are to die for...yes, TOP quality!

I just bought my fourth...and yes, I am a nut, but throughly enjoy my craziness! :57: :dance: :clap: <blockquote></blockquote>

· Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·

Hey Good People!:

Just wanted to give you a quick reminder that you can still find this amazingly underrated Seiko beauty with the two sellers listed in the previous post!

Both are still selling new for $229.00.

Yes, it's that good! ;)

Pic courtesy of our very own JeJe3325...

· Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·

There's one more of these beauties left on e-bay guys...and it's selling for $249.00.
I had 6 of them, I gave one to my cousin, and one to my little brother. As much as I believe that these are tough SOBs, and that not much can hurt them, I still yell at my brother when I see him sheetrocking, compounding/plastering with this watch on. I mean the guy sleeps with it on, and showers with it, plays football & handball with it, and the thing still kicks!

I have kept 4 for myself...I love it that much!

Thanks for letting me rant. ^-^

· Premium Member
6,103 Posts

Good seeing you here Angelis. one of these days you'll have to let me in on your secret for sourcing these. I've been wanting to get my hands on one for a while.

· Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·

Isthmus said:
Good seeing you here Angelis. one of these days you'll have to let me in on your secret for sourcing these. I've been wanting to get my hands on one for a while.
I just love the watch so that I had to rant about it a bit more.

The one remaining appears to be in Singapore.

· Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·

Update:

http://chronograph.com/store/mli_viewItem.asp?idproduct=747 : $267.00

And on e-bay: Capitalmall: $249.00

It's becoming very expensive, but definitely a watch that is unique and obscure...right up my alley...and hopefully the same for some of you. :dance:

Production years: 2002 - 2005

· Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·

WELL, I had to do it! I just grabbed the last one of these beauties from a particular merchant! I'd post pics, but there are so many within this thread. What I can say again to all of you is that this watch is so unique...think about getting one. It's tough as nails, with a superior and SOLID construction.

One remains on e-bay with Capitalmall (in Singapore), and I believe that they are just about extinct everywhere else.

They are well worth the money.

All my best,

· Registered
1,765 Posts

Cool watch! I had to admit I've never seen this great watch before. Very nice, very solid. Looks really great.

There's one on eBay, pre owned, for USD$150.00 "Buy it Now" O.B.O In N.Y. S & H only USD$10.00 or local pick up. Only ships to USA :'(

· Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·

Devilinside said:
Cool watch! I had to admit I've never seen this great watch before. Very nice, very solid. Looks really great.

There's one on eBay, pre owned, for USD$150.00 "Buy it Now" O.B.O In N.Y. S & H only USD$10.00 or local pick up. Only ships to USA :'(
;) I am in love with this watch. I say this because it's so unusual, and quite solid. The construction on this piece is superb; the design, the contouring, the size...all lend to its great beauty and rarity.

I saw that one on e-bay. I go after the new pieces, and there are two that remain in Singapore, via Capitalmall on e-bay; and one other seller (USA) on e-bay is selling a NOS Malaysia 2005 example for $295.00 + $13.00 s/h.

I always said that as rare as these become, the more expensive they'd get...but the time is now; pick one up if you are able.

I strongly suggest that if anyone wants a great SKX diver, so on par with the Knights and the Samurai, GET THIS WATCH! :dance:

· Registered
1,765 Posts

Angelis said:
;) I am in love with this watch. I say this because it's so unusual, and massively solid. The construction on this piece is superb; the design, the contouring, the size...all lend to its great beauty and rarity.

I saw that one on e-bay. I go after the new pieces, and there are two that remain in Singapore, via Capitalmall on e-bay; and one other seller (USA) on e-bay is selling a NOS Malaysia 2005 example for $295.00 + $13.00 s/h.

I always said that as rare as these become, the more expensive they'd get...but the time is now; pick one up if you are able.

I strongly suggest that if anyone wants a great SKX diver, so on par with the Knights and the Samurai, GET THIS WATCH! :dance:

Well, I've just got one of the two last ones in Capitalmall :) . It will take some time 'till it get to my hands, because I had to open a new eBay account with my sister's address in Miami since they wont ship their watches to Europe. Will post pictures when arrive. :celebrate:

· Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·

Devilinside said:
Well, I've just got one of the two last ones in Capitalmall :) . It will take some time 'till it get to my hands, because I had to open a new eBay account with my sister's address in Miami since they wont ship their watches to Europe. Will post pictures when arrive. :celebrate:
THAT'S GREAT NEWS!

I cannot wait for you to share in my joy! I cannot wait for your thoughts & comments!

· Registered
1,765 Posts

Angelis said:
THAT'S GREAT NEWS!

I cannot wait for you to share in my joy! I cannot wait for your thoughts & comments!

Look again at this solid & massive beauty!:
Wow! Nice pictures. My mouth is waterinng, slurp! I just talked to Tricia (my sister) in order to send it to me ASAP when it arrives........Thanks a lot Angelo!

21 - 40 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.