The Watch Site banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Bumping this thread regarding teal divers from the 80’s - Did anyone from here manage to get this from YJ today? (I’m looking at you @Jim W )

View attachment 495211

I was out at ¥140,000 (plus taxes and delivery) but I still think it sold for a solid price given it’s condition.
That would be me that nabbed it. Surprised it went that low honestly. Figured I would be outbid and woke up to an email saying I won. Looks to be a little dirty but in pretty good condition. Will see when it comes in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
That would be me that nabbed it. Surprised it went that low honestly. Figured I would be outbid and woke up to an email saying I won. Looks to be a little dirty but in pretty good condition. Will see when it comes in.

Congratulations! The teal 6458’s are super hard to come by it seems.

You’ll have to post some photos here when you receive it. It’s a lovey thing!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Congratulations! The teal 6458’s are super hard to come by it seems.

You’ll have to post some photos here when you receive it. It’s a lovey thing!
Thanks! Will post up pics for sure once it arrives. I’ve been looking for one of the teal 6458s for a couple years now. I’ve only seen a few posted up for sale in that time and I’m pretty sure they sold for more than this one. Still hoping to find the matching 7548 one of these days.

·
Registered
SEIKO 6105-8110 150m Diver PROOF
1,186 Posts
Bumping this thread regarding teal divers from the 80’s - Did anyone from here manage to get this from YJ today? (I’m looking at you @Jim W 😂)

View attachment 495211

I was out at ¥140,000 (plus taxes and delivery) but I still think it sold for a solid price given it’s condition.
That was around $200 shipped when I completed the whole dial variant. :D

Watch Analog watch Light Product Rectangle

·
Registered
960 Posts
That was around $200 shipped when I completed the whole dial variant. :D

View attachment 495226
I've had these 3 6458s in my collection – black, orange, and teal. I've never been able to find a white dial, or at least white-ish condition, at the right price.

Most of the good-priced, white dial 6458 I have come across have already deteriorated to brown.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts