The Watch Site banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
I'm certainly not known for Bellmatics but I do have a few and rarely post or wear them but here's one I have that I really love because of the case and condition.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I'm certainly not known for Bellmatics but I do have a few and rarely post or wear them but here's one I have that I really love because of the case and condition.

That is beautiful. I would consider eloping with such a desirable piece.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Some truly beautiful examples here on the forum and every single one is special in its own right, although I certainly don't mean to discount the ones with special family significance. Its a great thing to be able to carry on the family Seiko tradition from Father to son. I guess that makes that Bell a little extra special in my book. :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
I had to experience three disappointments before I finally found a bell I can keep.The others all have to be sold for parts.

I added the correct pusher, NOS bracelet, and new gaskets. So far everything works and it keeps good time.

Opinions?

Great looking watch, enjoy....

·
Premium Member
9,663 Posts
the OP has impeccable taste!

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
The original photos on this post look familiar - I saw this watch on ebay about a month ago, and someone purchased it. OP - did you sell your watch on ebay recently?

·
Registered
29 Posts
U must be sorry to see it go. I just got mom me and am very happy with it. I’m looks like there were three or four of us with this same model on the thread.
Did you replace it with another bellmatic ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 40 Posts