The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive decided that its time to notch up a gear on the modding front. Theirs pages upon pages of crappy looking 7002 mods on the bay, all using those poor quality dial and hand sets and looking exactly the same as some of the mods i have done, using the same crap dial and hand sets
So its time to re-mod one of my mods using better quality parts and acheive something that dosnt look like a "[email protected]@k rare" ebay special.

First port of call was Degaz. I soon became enchanted with the 7s26 Blue starburst FFF dial. I didnt see any hands that i liked at Dagaz so next port of call was Yobokies and i ordered a set of Orange VX hands with a batton sweep also in Orange.
Next is the chapter ring, IMO if the dial has a minute track on it then a minute track on the chapter as well, makes it all look a bit too busy, so i decided on polished stainless, only nobody does a stainless chapter ring for the 7002. However i know a man that can, and a custom stainless chapter ring was made by the master of TST mods, John AKA Tiger UK.

The dial arrives, and its not Blue but Purple, Checked the Degaz website, yep it states Blue and the pic looks Blue, there seems to be some discussion on another forum, others have had the same problem,. Hands arrive, they look ok with the dial so im undecided whether to proceed with the mod. Chapter ring arrives from John, its awsome, and so i went for it.

The jury's out on the bezel insert, would it look better with a Silver insert with black indices, a Yahtmaster type, or black as it is now? Opinions please.
And heres the pics
fff5.jpg
Then changed the insert and went for a bracelet
fff3.jpg
fff2.jpg
fff1.jpg

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Well I myself like the insert in the first picture the best. I have something very similar in the stash waiting for the right project. I got mine from kontrolsports You definitely have a watch with its own look. Very unique. There is not enough action in this part of the forum every. I would love to see more post like yours on this forum and even better more posts of actual work in progress pictures.

Michael

Michael

1 - 3 of 3 Posts