The Watch Site banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I crazy or what? I know they are one of the harder bracelets to find and well liked but seriously? I was just talking with John about them a couple days ago about how there are no ends to be found for the bead of rice bracelet and that neither one of us would buy another one at just about any price without the links. The bracelet is also only 6 1/2 inches long. here is the listing number 151586636869

Michael

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
hey i contacted the seller too..it is very narrow...i have a few end links..but that is just crazy money...if they are that valuable..we need to start a end making business...

·
"The Prospector"
4,649 Posts
I recently bought a 66 with a BOR bracelet in top condition for 20GBP all in, either I got a good deal, or that one is expensive imho

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I recently bought a 66 with a BOR bracelet in top condition for 20GBP all in, either I got a good deal, or that one is expensive imho

So true. This past summer I got a nice Weekdater from 1968 with a BOR bracelet on it and I only paid $75 for the whole thing!

Michael

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
well that is a great price for a 68 with a band...it seems to be that buying the band with the watch is always less money

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
wow...that is a great price....

·
Special Member
7,262 Posts
Well here you go, same item with no end links for a reasonable $39.99

Live now and it's a BIN if folks are interested....................

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
well there is just something amazing about a beads of rice band...too bad no one has remade the end for them

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
well done...it looks great

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
you are very welcome

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They look great and they are so comfortable to wear. They real are one of the best designs Seiko ever made all around.

Michael

1 - 15 of 15 Posts