The Watch Site banner

What is the average daily rate of your 8L35-0010 (out of the box, before regulation)?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is (was) the average daily rate of your Marine Master out of the box? That is, before it was regulated or otherwise adjusted. Be honest! ;D Mine's been running consistently 11 seconds per day (fast).

If you want, give us an idea of the age of the watch, and how it's worn and stored.

Myles

· Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
paulvharte said:
My MM is two years old. Wear it daily. Was about 3 sec fast at first, all of a sudden started to run slow by about 3 sec. Watchmaker regulated it and now its about 2 sec slow when worn during the day and about 2 sec fast during the night when face down on night table.I usually set it as per atomic clock beginning of month and dont worry about until the end of the month at which time its about 30 sec slow compared to atomic clock. I dont always wear it during the weekend. I am pretty happy with this :)
Paul
Paul,

Glad to hear your MM is serving you well. I could definitely live with +3 s/d. Did your watchmaker initially balk at the one-piece case?

Best,
Myles

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.