The Watch Site banner

What is the average daily rate of your 8L35-0010 (out of the box, before regulation)?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
156 Posts
My MM is two years old. Wear it daily. Was about 3 sec fast at first, all of a sudden started to run slow by about 3 sec. Watchmaker regulated it and now its about 2 sec slow when worn during the day and about 2 sec fast during the night when face down on night table.I usually set it as per atomic clock beginning of month and dont worry about until the end of the month at which time its about 30 sec slow compared to atomic clock. I dont always wear it during the weekend. I am pretty happy with this :)
Paul

· Registered
156 Posts
Well at first he told me he had no problems working on my watch. However, I had to tell him how to remove the crystal gasket etc etc. Although he was able to open the watch he also ended up scratching the crystal. I bought a saphire one from Yobokies and installed it myself. This watch will go to my grave with me :)

Paul

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.