The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me the production dates for the 8123 movement? I can find no real documentation or pictures of this particular watch on the net. I also may be interested in sourcing a new bracelet for it. It is a gray/black stainless and has Z1125 on the endlinks. Any help would be appreciated. Sorry can't post pics yet, see avitar.

·
Researcher
5,030 Posts
Welcome, a brief introduction would be nice - before getting into the questions.

·
Super Moderator
3,039 Posts
Hello and welcome. The 8123 was introduced around 1982, and the first two digits of your serial number will narrow production time down further. Can't help on the bracelet- that will be quite a find as it has likely been discontinued for years.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome, a brief introduction would be nice -
Sorry, I am fairly new to this game and got 3 Seikos, 1 Citizen and an Omega that my father left. I'm not really into the collecting part yet. By the serial on the back 303xxx, it could be from 1983 or 1993, and I don't think dad bought it in the 80's but my memory is quite hazy from that period in my life, being just out of H.S.
Thanks for the replies
Bob
Seiko 8123-8020
Seiko 6923-8080
Seiko 5M63-0AA0
Citizen 6100-G03740K
Omega 166.028 Seamaster

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Write a couple more posts and then let us know who you are and then it will much better to help you knowing who you are.
Then your information will come much faster to you.
Welcome I am LongBike from Hawaii.:13:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Didn't mean to come off as rude, or anything like that. I am Bob and live in Virginia just outside of DC. As far as writing more I am kind of at a loss. Not really not sure how much of what I want to put out in cyberspace. But thanks for the welcomes!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts